- 1.5-2 Kg x Pork Riblets
- 2/3 Cup x BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 Cup x Tomato Sauce
- 4 Tbls x Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbls x Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tblsp x Whole grain mustard
- 100 Mills x Pale Ale Beer
- Simmer Riblets in a stock pot of boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and set to cool.
- Making the sauce – combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan, stir over a medium heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to a simmer stirring occasionally for about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine half the sauce and all the riblets.
- Pre-Heat BBQ to medium heat and grill ribs for 8-10 minutes or until charred and caramelized.
- Have the remaining sauce in a large bowl ready to toss the ribs into the sauce to finish.
- Serve with char grilled corn and fresh lime.