2 – 3kg Wagyu Roast
- Finley Grated Rind of 1 Lemon
- ½ Cup Chopped oregano or 4 tbls dried oregano
- 2 tbls Fresh Thyme
- 5 cloves minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbls Salt
- 2 tbls Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 2tsp Dried Chilli Powder
- 2 tbls Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Rub over the beef and leave to soak in for as long as possible
- Roast in the oven or in the BBQ for 1 hour at 220C and rest for 20mins.
- Serve with whatever you like but I would prefer some jacket
- Potatoes in the BBQ served with sour cream and nice salad.