1kg Beef Brisket
- 2 x Brown Onions
- 1 x Bunch Coriander – Chopped
- 2 x Cloves of Garlic – Chopped
- 4 x Tomato’s – Chopped
- 1 x Tbls Paprika
- 1 x Tbls Cumin
- ½ x Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 x tbs Salt
- 1 x Tsp Black Pepper
- Season Brisket with salt and pepper
- In a large pan on medium heat with a dash of vegetable oil seal off the brisket until golden brown.
- Pre heat oven 145 degrees add all ingredients to a large baking dish and cover with foil. Braise for 5 hours or until tender.
- Remove the brisket from the baking dish and shred with 2 forks.
- Mix the baking juices with the shredded beef.