2kg Lamb Leg
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary
- 500ml Red wine
- 1 tbls spoon plain flour
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Lightly season lamb leg with salt and pepper & olive oil.
- In a fry pan or skillet seal the lamb leg on medium heat until all sides have been sealed.
- In a large baking dish add the lamb leg, rosemary, garlic and half the red wine.
- Place in the oven covered for 1 hour, uncover and cook for another 1 hour.
- When the leg is red remove the rosemary juice and place in a small pot. Add the remaining red wine, reduce for 3 mins n high heat then add the flour and Wisk until thick.